Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break to Mississippi and California








Kaisson is quite the traveler!!!  In a week and 1/2 he visited Mississippi and California.  The first part of Spring Break we drove to Mississippi to visit my grandparents.  My grandparents loved getting to see him and love on him.  They couldn't believe all that he was able to do.  My Granddaddy was amazed at how inquisitive he was with toys and the environment.  

After heading back from Mississippi and working 2 days, we flew out to California to visit my friend Melodee, her baby girl Josie, and her husband Jeff.  My parents for Christmas purchased me a ticket to visit this special friend...so, we were so excited!!!!  We spent a day flying there and a day flying back....Kaisson did great and everyone bragged on what a great traveling baby he was. We had a blast hanging out with Melodee...the only drawback was that it wasn't long enough.  Josie enjoyed getting to play with Kaisson.  Kaisson wasn't too sure about Josie though.  I enjoyed getting to visit with my sweet friend and it made me long for her to live closer!  

No comments: