Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kaisson's First Thanksgiving






"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." -Phil. 1:3

I am blessed in so many ways. I have a wonderful husband that loves me, takes care of me, and is thoughtful. I am blessed to have a sweet baby that I do not deserve.  Each day I look at him and I am constantly amazed that he is mine.  Adam and I are both blessed to have wonderful family's that love and support us through all of life's trials and joys!  As the little girl says in the movie Hope Floats, "My cup runneth over!"

This Thanksgiving we went to Mississippi for Kaisson to meet my grandparents.  We had a great time and my grandparents were thrilled to finally meet Kaisson.  They had only been able to see him through pictures printed by their neighbor.  My Meme was very much thrilled to see him and would hold him every chance she got.  Her secret, as my mom said, was that she'd hand you a piece of food and say, "I'll hold him while you eat."  =)  

Adam was not able to join us for Thanksgiving.  This past Monday he started Psych rotation and was on call at the hospital from Thanksgiving Eve till Thanksgiving morning.  

Christmas is right around the corner and we will be traveling up to Seattle to spend Christmas with the inlaws, brother/sister in law, and new neice, Olivia.  We can' t wait!!!  The best part is Olivia is only 2 weeks older than Kaisson!  It'll be fun seeing them interact and be together.  I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

No comments: