Wednesday, July 23, 2008

31 Weeks


I'm starting 31 weeks...9 weeks to go! It's hard to believe that it's getting so close! You think 9 months is a long time...but it sure isn't! The time has flown by!!!

We have a shower coming up in a few weeks...however, today we received our first gift of the travel system (stroller/car seat). I was SO excited!!! Adam and I put it together immediately and practiced opening and closing it. (Yes, we know we're goobers!...but we're just so excited!)

Baby Norwood is quite the gymnist and I feel him/her move constantly throughout the day. It's very fun to bond by getting to feel and see the baby move. We go back in 2 weeks to get another ultrasound. I can't wait to see new pictures of our baby!!! So stay posted for those new pics! =)

4 comments:

The Ehles said...

AWWW!!! Look at you!! Your belly is soo cute!! I can't wait!!! Hope you guys are doing good!!

Marc and Charity said...

Hey y'all, dont' know if you remember us- but we went to OBU with Adam. Anyway, found your blog today and wanted to say hi! We live overseas and are expecting our 3rd! Congrats on your baby! And, the nursery is absolutely beautiful!

Rusty said...

Adam- Congrats on the baby. I hope all is well with you and Hayden. If you want to keep up with some of my families adventures, Kelsey posts to her blog at steaksurprise.blogspot.com. Look forward to seeing more updates on the baby! -Rusty Kissinger

Unknown said...

Hayden,

Hello, My name is Kimberly - Im the Fellowship Coordinator at TCOM, I work with Adam.

Congratulations on your new blessing!! I look forward to meeting you.

You look beautiful and the nursery is perfect.